Friday, February 1, 2008

George seems to have picked up a bit of a cough – and I’m not sure if it’s that or the fact that he’s now sleeping in his own room that’s made him wake up for the last few nights. Lisa’s having trouble with him and getting tired. I seem to sleep through him crying – and I know that’s not fair on Lisa.

Over the weekend I hope I can look after George a bit more and let Lisa get some rest – although she’s not very good at stopping when she does get the chance…


Andrew
While I was out getting drunk with Raoul, I got a call from Lisa saying Andrew, my brother was popping by. This is typical Andrew – to not be heard of for months on end, then to turn up out of the blue for about 3 hours before rushing off to the other side of the country.

I rushed back (rather the worse for wear, I’m afraid) but Andrew seemed in good spirits. His articulated lorry was parked in a nearby street. It was good to see him, and I wish he’d be around a bit more often….

No comments: