Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last night, Lisa and I went out to the new Italian restaurant (something East Dulwich has been scandalously missing up until it opened a couple of weeks ago). For my birthday, she’s taking me for dinner on the Orient Express in a couple of weeks – which should be great.

Still waiting for my mid-life crisis to kick in. Nothing doing as yet – Harley Davidson’s aren’t suddenly looking attractive and I’m not tempted to re-capture my lost youth…. Actually, that’s probably because it was never lost. You can’t have a desire to re-live your childhood if you never grow up in the first place, I suppose.

I spent today drawing pictures of prehistoric animals… now OK, I’m being paid for it now, and I do it in a slightly more sophisticated way than when I was seven, but aside from that, I’m doing pretty much what I was doing three decades ago.

No comments: